Monday, 6 July 2015
Tag: What's on my windowsill?
Just an interesting post or "tag" I thought about.
As you can tell, I like my scents and I like em' good. The candles on my windowsill are ones that I am currently liking and using. Don't be fooled because I still have a few other candles in drawers. The obsession is unreal. Unhealthy addiction, but I-can't-stop.
From Left to Right:
1. Rituals Pure Rose Home Fragrance Sticks 230ml (£24.50 but as of writing, it's £17.15 on FeelUnique).
2. Mark and Spencer Rose and Bay Mini-candle (couldn't find it online).
3. Jo Malone Red Roses Candle 200g (£42 on Jo Malone counters and website).
4. Jo Malone English Pear and Freesia Candle 200g (£42).
5. Jo Malone Lime Basil and Mandarin Room Spray 175ml (£40).
6. Hidden behind the curtains - picture frames!
For room fragrances, I really adore something light and not overpowering. Something relaxing and calming but also something to make me stop procrastinating and do something hahaha.
Maybe someday, I'll even write a post about my fragrance stash! Man, that'll be a long post.
Anyways, what's on your windowsill? Feel free to do the tag!